3-way microphone combiner,
(3 inputs/1 output), for connecting 3 microphones to e.g. one microphone input of a mixer.
- Balanced XLR connections (200 Ω)
- Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz
- Also suitable for microphones with phantom power
- Robust metal housing with very good shielding qualities, suitable for stage applications
- Dimensions: 125 x 55 x 75 mm
- Weight: 563 g
on the FGA-102, FGA-202, LC-31, MC-31 and LSP-102:
“Every musician or sound engineer should have these little helpers in their toolbox. They impress by their unobtrusiveness. Both the robust metal housing and the functionality of these transformers allow to solve many problems on stage or in the studio at a reasonable price.”
Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz
Input impedance: 200 Ω
Admiss. ambient temp.: 0-40 °C
Dimensions: 125 x 55 x 75 mm
Weight: 563 g
Inputs: 3 x XLR, bal.
Outputs: 1 x XLR, bal.